Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy Annie-versary




I just wrote this on Rob's Facebook wall a few minutes ago:

Happy Annie-versary, Sweety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 27 years ago, we met at Scarborough Town Centre. We started to date and never turned back....  19 years ago today, we got married at my parents' condo - it was one of the happiest days of my life!!!  I loved being your girlfriend, fiancee, and wife - but I *HATE* being your widow!!!   You have no idea how much I miss you, how much I yearn for your touch and the sound of your laughter.  You pointed out the ridiculousness of a bad situation and never let me take life (or myself) too seriously.  I love you and miss you *SO* much, Rob Warenda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I also posted this video:

The Flintstones singing Happy Anniversary

I can almost hear Rob chuckling.  He loved The Flintstones ... and he loved me.

No comments: