Monday, June 8, 2015

At That Age


I remember as a kid listening to my parents and grandparents talking at the dinner table.  They would talk about people they had known or events they had experienced - thirty, forty, fifty years ago!

This blew my young mnd, to have lived so long that you had memories going back fifty years.

Over this past weekend, at the Riverdale Art Walk, I realized that I am at that age now myself.

An old neighbour of mine, whom I hadn't seen since the 60's, came to see me; chat; and, buy my art. It was great to see her, and her visit brought back a lot of fond childhood memories.

Fraser, who I've been friends with for thirty-five years, visited me at the RAW as well.  Way back at the beginning of our friendship, Fraser taught me how to relax by using biofeedback. And, when Rob and I got married, it was Fraser who photographed our special day.

Funny how time flies when you're having fun ....

No comments: