Saturday, July 25, 2015

No Thunderstorms


Last night and early this morning, my weather app told me that there was a 60% chance of thunderstorms all afternoon and evening.

Because my wheelchair has been acting up, making weird grinding noises and all, I was rather hesitant about going to the market.  (Rain is never a good thing for power wheelchair at the best of times. Add thunder/lightning and a flawed mechanism to the equation and it becomes somewhat of a risky business.)

I decided to take a chance and just go for it.  In the end, I was very glad I had gone to the market. There had been no rain, no thunderstorms - and ironically, barely any customers!


Despite only making $60.00, it felt good to get out and chat with different people.  It also felt wonderful to have the sun beam down on me, while a temperate breeze kept me cool.

After the market, Brittainy and I had dinner at Hot House.



All in all, it was a perfectly lovely day ....

No comments: