Saturday, January 2, 2016

Let Me Help You Remind You of Your 2016 New Years Resolutions ...or Your 2016 Revolutions!







Today was my first day at the market in 2016.  It was pretty slow, as I had known it probably would be. (Everybody must be recovering from New Year's Eve!)

I sold a few cards, one small print, and four calendars.

Each time someone bought a calendar, they remarked upon how much they liked the pictures. They also spoke about this brand new year and their immense unwavering hope for the future.

 This attitude was infectious, and I soon felt happiness begin to well up inside of me in spite of myself.

Sure, I still had troubles, stress, and sadness, but I could deal with it all.  I should resolute not to stress out over things that spring up, and to deal with everything calmly and logically.

I wonder if I will actually be able to do this.

Hmmmm ....

No comments: