Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Run Wild, Run Free



So, this is a text conversation that I had this afternoon between my good friend Roger and myself:



Hi, Roger!  A bunch of friends and I  are going to see 
Equity at 6:30 would you like to join us?

What is Equity?
A movie based on a true story.

Sounds good.
It's a thriller.

Which cinema?
Plus, we're having pizza either before or after 
the movie, which is at the Carlton cinema.

Oh okay well I know how to get there :)
I'll let you know about the pizza!

Sounds good
That will be three consecutive pizza nights :)

Actually I ordered pizza on Saturday and 
it lasted me until last night! But I love pizza!
Remember Trash and "Hut Damage"?

Oh I remember Hut Damage
LOL those were the days!
Yes they were

I didn't have teenage rebellion years, it only 
started when I met you guys...And thank you!
LOL
I'm still having mine...or do they call that a midlife crisis?
(Picture of Roger beside his motorcycle.)

My philosophy is go with the flow. By the way, did 
you read my latest blog post about my mom having 
recurring dreams about riding a motorcycle?

No I didn't see that one. 

It was mostly about her love of birds but I also 
included her dreams about bikes. Not to psychoanalyze 
her but I think part of her yearned to be "free".
I think most of us have that. 

Pretty much I think.

Pizza at 5! Woo hoo!


After my conversation with Roger about pizza, the movie Equity, and our wild and crazy times during the late 80's and early 90's, a parcel of merch came for me.

One item was a set of note cards with the design of a black dog running.  I had to smile; the original painting was called Run Wild, Run Free, Dhalgren.


I thought to myself, in my own way I run wild and run free ....



Kinneret and I at the underwear show at Cafe California!

Birthday party at Royal York Hotel

Fresh dye job & new dress

On my 2nd  Belini

Holding McLovin'

Sexy cat stockings

Happy to see Larry & crew from Indiana

Leon at my art show opening

Yuula, me and Seth at my art show opening

Roger & I at Laura & AJ's wedding

Me, rocking my new gold outfit at the market

I hope that everyone can occasionally run wild and free, if not physically then spiritually..

No comments: