Friday, January 6, 2017

A Message to Rob on Our Anniversary






Happy Annie-versary, Sweety!!!! Twenty-nine years ago today, we met at M'goo's for ice cream. It was love at first sight.  Twenty-two years ago today, we got married . It was the happiest day of my life!!!! We shared so much together throughout the years, both good and bad.

I miss your touch, your scent , your laughter, your curiosity and enthusiasm for for anything computer related. I miss being close to you, not just physically but mentally and emotionally as well. You were my "go-to-person, and I was yours. We shared any kind of news, both good and bad. With simply one look, we knew what the other was thinking.  There a million other things I miss about you, too, Rob, but it would take years to list them all.

You have no idea how much I love and miss you, Rob Warenda, no idea at all!!!

I hope that wherever you are you're thinking of me too and of all the good times we shared.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo







 

No comments: